Seedly is an open community which helps community members to make smarter financial decisions through crowd-sourced, timely, and unbiased knowledge.
While we welcome thoughtful and meaningful Discussion from a variety of perspectives. We believe that it is important to set rules to ensure that we provide a safe space for all community members to share ideas and engage in meaningful Discussion.
We do not condone plagiarism or theft of content. Always create original content. Your writing and the images you feature should be your own or used with permission and/or proper citation.
We do not allow the posting of duplicate content via a single or multiple Seedly profiles.
We do not allow pornographic images and content, as well as gratuitously graphic or disturbing content — even if it’s not pornographic.
We do not tolerate harassment, this includes:
- Using abusive, threatening, insulting or sexual language or comments.
- Bullying or shaming an individual, entity, or organisation.
- Using Seedly community features like comments in a way which annoys or harasses someone.
- Reviewing products in an abusive manner.
We do not allow content that promotes violence or hatred against an individual or group based on characteristics including (but limited to) age, disability, ethnicity, gender, income, nationality, political affiliation, race, religion, and sexual orientation.
Privacy and Reputation
We do not allow:
- Posting copies of private communications between individuals without the explicit consent of all parties involved
- Posting of any sensitive or confidential content which violates others’ privacy, such as phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, or other non-public personal information
- Doxing, which includes the publishing of private or personal information as well as the aggregation of publicly available information to blackmail, endanger, facilitate violence against, harass, intimidate, shame, or threaten (as outlined in the Protection From Harassment Act)
We do not allow abusive, defamatory, explicit, gratuitously offensive, illegal, profane, threatening language or materials.
- Facilitation of gambling or betting.
- Promotions of multi-level marketing schemes, get-rich-quick schemes, or companies listed on the MAS Investor Alert List.
- Buy-sell calls on investment products and financial instruments.
Sexual and Sexually-Related Language
We do not allow any content related to adult content, sex, and/or related topics. You should also avoid using sexual language to make a ‘humorous’ point or to provide an inappropriate example.
We do not allow content that advertises or promotes escort services, prostitution, sex trafficking, or sexual exploitation of children. Any content designed to solicit responses in these categories will be removed.